Monday, February 22, 2010

Open letter to the one I love (not Andy)...


Dear Sugar,
Before Christmas you and I broke up. It was tough. I missed you terribly. But, we were apart for 10 whole weeks. But, I took you back during the holidays...big mistake. Since then you and I have struggled back and forth in our relationship. I am writing to tell you it is over. Please listen this time. I really have had enough of you. You make me so tired and fell so gross. You hurt me in so many ways, it is hard to count. You try and make me feel good, but it never lasts. This break-up is so difficult because I know I will continue to love you and desire you, but it has to STOP.
I also wish you could let me go. I am so sick and tired of you hiding all over the place. Even when I feel like I am making a healthy choice, boom, there you are hiding in the fine print. I hate you for it. You think it is okay to show up at every social event I attend? It is NOT OK! Plus, do you think it is okay with me how close you have become to my children? I know they love you too Sugar, but your time with them will be very limited. You are making them sick as well. Bottom line: You are one sick puppy, Sugar. And though I may entertain you on occasion, consider this the END of our long and unhealthy relationship!!!
I mean it!
No longer yours,
Jen

3 comments:

Mia said...

Good for you! I am not ready to break up yet. (hangs head in shame)

Stacey H said...

LOL! Great post!

Jeni Simmons said...

You are to funny! Love this post!