Friday, September 11, 2009

Promise Fulfilled





Ricks College Days...Pics of my best buds (Tanya, Jeni, Johnny, Annissa, and my bro Brian). Notice the cool glasses we found in JB'S lost and found.



How did we ever study/move/sleep in this room? CRAZY...but FUN!!!!


Me looking goofy as usual...

Johnny drawing (with permanent marker!!!) a picture of me and Tanya fencing. We took that class together, but if I recall correctly it was really me stabbing Tanya. I think Johnny felt bad for Tanya and switched us in the drawing. :)


Camping at Bear lake. The lake was frozen and so were we. Luckily someone left the door to this campsite lodge open so we could go in and freshen up. Hee Hee.


Ah...the good old days of looking cute and having fun in a very crazy way.





5 comments:

Renee said...

You are STILL SO CUTE!!! I love seeing "vintage" photos of people. Everyone has that care free look in their eyes. Ahhh to be college age again. (sigh)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh! You made me laugh so hard! It isn't easy to laugh with a 8 1/2 month prego belly! Now if I remember right there is no way Jonny took artistic liberties with the fencing pic. It was sooooo accurate! And the one at bear lake made me laugh, I had to explain it to my kids, now they think I am a lawbreaker. :) Feel post more! I can always use a good laugh!

Jen said...

I will post more maybe after you have the baby, then it will help if you get any baby blues. Miss you...

Ruth said...

Your pics cracked me up! Good times.
I just saw your husband's blog about leaving for Kenya! I love Kenya! I went for the fourth time this summer. Be careful because it is addictive. Don't be surprised if he wants to return again and again. If you ever get the chance you need to go.
The group I go with builds schools in the slums of Nairobi. Check out their website if you like.
www.makeaworldofdifference.org
Diane and I need to come up for a visit some time.

Family said...

I lOVE IT!!! Vintage is as vintage will be. More we want more!